Tuesday 6 December 2011

An early present from myself to myself

Why wait for someone else to give you presents?? I say, do it yourself! I had seen this necklace by a fellow blogger Zsazsazsu from Belgium back in the summer but I decided to wait until my first pay check to buy it from her. Having been unemployed for 6 months and living off one salary, I couldn't really justify giving myself presents. Typical really, by the time I found a new job the lovely necklace had been sold and I told Zsazsazsu I was really disappointed. She was kind enough to send me a message the other day to let me know she had made another necklace using African jade beads in case I wanted to pop over to her Etsy shop and have a look at it. How nice??

Skip a week, and I received this in the post yesterday...



If you like unique designs and jewels with a twist, I can only recommend checking out her shop online here!! I am already thinking about which piece I should invest in next ;-)

1 comment:

zsazsazsu said...

:-) thank you for this nice post !
It's really a perfect length for you beautiful neck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...